We provide timeshare owners with a cost effective, straightforward timeshare release service which means you are no longer contractually bound by your timeshare or liable for any future costs.
Timeshare owners will be aware that they find themselves bound to very long contractual obligations with no express “exit” provisions. Although some resorts assure timeshare owners that they can walk away from their membership on request, in many instances, the situation is not so clear cut. It is therefore imperative that you receive the best possible legal advice for terminating your timeshare. Not only does the legal basis for termination/exit need to be sound but the appropriate procedures and processes for termination need to be correctly followed to ensure the maximum legal protection for you. We will ensure that we receive confirmation from your timeshare provider that you have been formally released from your timeshare contract and the fact future financial liabilities.
How we can help
We provide a straight forward timeshare termination service, finding the easiest and low cost solution for you.
How much will it cost?
We offer fixed fee options so you do not have to worry about escalating costs.
Why use Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors
- We are qualified solicitors who operate within the Solicitors Code of Conduct
- Our work is carried out to a high professional standard we strive to ensure all of our Clients are fully satisfied from initial consultation through to the conclusion of their matter
- Should you require specialist assistance we use our own preferred barristers and European Solicitors with whom we have a close working relationship
- We are based in the UK and will fully adhere to all UK consumer laws
- Cost effective – we offer the most competitive option in the market
To speak with one of our expert solicitors to find out if we can help you terminate your timeshare membership, please contact us by phone or email to enable us to fully under your requirements. Call 020 7404 6565 or submit the form at the top of the page and one of our expert team will contact you to discuss your enquiry.